Rhoades Technologies and Corporate Services
345 Bayside Drive
New Cityland, CA 91010
RE: Quality Assurance Specialist wanted
Dear Mr. Owens,
I am writing to apply for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist listed on your company’s website. With over 9 years of experience in enterprise software product quality assurance, I possess a the comprehensive skill set and hands-on understanding necessary to affect positive, overreaching outcomes in this role.
I am currently working at Southern Eubanks Technologies as a Quality Assurance Specialist, where I am actively involved in different projects outsourced to our organization for testing and verification of software package, and patch updates developed by different software firms. My responsibility also includes documentation of different projects and other activities such as setting up quality testing parameters.
During my tenure, I have also learned how to maintain a professional behavior and put maximum efforts for every task at work. I have earned a reputation for being an effective thought leader and business partner to senior executives, and pride myself in my collaborative but decisive personal style; I am a highly effective communicator and problem solver, and feel that my hard skills and behavioral strengths are a firm match for the challenges faced by your team.
My attached resume gives further detail on my knowledge, experience, and training. I look forward the opportunity learn more about this opportunity and to discuss how I can contribute my strengths at Rhoades Technologies and Corporate Services. I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience.
Quality Assurance Advice
Want to take the next step in your quality assurance career? The cover letter examples below can help you get started. Choose from multiple designs and use the pre-written text as a starting point for building your quality assurance cover letter. Don’t wait any longer to get on the path toward the job you want. Click on any of these cover letter examples now.
Cover Letter Tips for Quality Assurance
If you’re aiming for jobs as a Quality Assurance, taking certain actions can optimize your search.
1. Keep yourself informed on what’s going on in your industry. Read career resources such as professional journals so that you can be prepared to discuss what’s happening in interviews and be able to onboard quickly once you’re hired.
2. Attend job fairs. These can be a great resource to get in touch with new contacts and potential employers.
3. Assess your strengths and areas that could use some growth. This can help you hone in on positions you would be great at, and also help you maximize the otherwise unstructured time you may have.
4. Consider freelance or contract work during your pursuit of something long term. These opportunities can bring in some income as well as help you keep your skills up to date.
5. Be persistent. Follow up on all job leads and don’t give up until someone has told you no” definitively.
Quality Assurance Job Seeking Tips
A professional cover letter that competently markets your skills and experience is key to landing interviews for the best jobs as a Quality Assurance. No matter what positions you’re applying for, or what field you’re in, some do’s and don’ts generally apply across the board.
1. Do be thoughtful about the contact information you include. These days it’s common for jobseekers to have a single phone number, one email address, a website address/URL if applicable, and the city and state only.
2. Don’t include salary requirements on a cover letter. This information can be discussed at a later point.
3. Do take advantage of online resources. There are countless avenues for cover letter writing help available.
4. Do make sure you’ve checked and double-checked for typos, misspellings and grammatical errors. You might be surprised how often these come up.
5. Don’t omit location information for past jobs (state and city). This should always be included, but jobseekers often leave it out.